CSP Construction through its extensive network is able to offer a personal touch in land sales and purchases. Advice, valuation, marketing and promotion are the essentials to a successful sale and completion.
We have an extensive portfolio of suitable land that is available throughout the Eastern seaboard area. To help prospective buyers Khun Sommai (Noi) and her experienced staff will be on hand to provide advice at every stage of the process.
Buying Land in Thailand
Ownership of land is governed by the Land Code BE 2497 (1954), the Civil and Commercial Code, Land Reform for Agriculture Act BE 2518 (1975) and the regulations set forth by the Ministry of the Interior. If you are a foreigner you can own a house in your own name, but Thai law currently prohibits you from owning the land the house is built on.
There are a number of ways in which you can facilitate the purchase of land to build your house on but in practice, the method most commonly used by foreigners is to invest in a Thai private limited company which can then purchase freehold land. This involves the incorporation of a private limited company of which the foreigner holds 49% of the shares. The remaining 51% of the shares is held by Thai Nationals
The Articles of Association can be varied to allow greater protection for foreign minority shareholders where majority Thai ownership is required under the Alien Business Law.
|Thai Phone:||+66 (0) 38 076 285-6|
|Thai Fax:||+66 (0) 38 076 287|
|Hours:||Monday – Saturday 8 am – 5 pm|